Kids

Kids

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Eva!!!

Today is my darling niece Eva's 3rd birthday! This past Saturday, we celebrated! Cola threw an adorable 'Little Einstiens' themed birthday party! Cola is amazingly creative and she made nearly all of the decorations! I totally admire her crafting skills. Doug, Nola, Robbie and I got there a few hours early to hang out and to get set up. Once the party started, it was fun
, fun, fun! They started with a craft, followed with pin the wand on Leo and then a scavenger hunt! Nola had no idea what was going on with the scavenger hunt, so she just sat on the stairs, in the way of all the children running up and down! Then we had cake and presents. Eva was sooo sweet, giving the children hugs and saying (and signing) 'thank you' to each of them.

I love my niece so much. She has such a beautiful spirit. She is sensitive and perceptive to much of what is going on around her. Her sweet, high-pitched voice makes me smile and softens my heart. I love watching her a Nola play. Among the pictures below is a picture of her and Nola sneaking cookies in the pantry! They are too sweet.

Happy birthday Beautiful. Auntie love you!







No comments:

Post a Comment