Kids

Kids

Sunday, May 27, 2012

I'm actually doing it!

I would never say I have been a 'fit' person, so when I started exercising in the new year, I didn't really think I would get too far with it, but...


Whoa! From a size 13 to a size 8! I still can't believe it! I wish I would have measured myself and taken 'before' pictures, but I honestly didn't think I would do it. I figured I'd maybe lose a couple pounds, be satisfied and then stop. I am now 5 lbs below my pre-pregnancy weight!

I want to try to describe how I feel but I'm not too sure if I can truly convey it with words. Weight loss is about SO much more than seeing the number on the scale drop. Don't get me wrong, it feels pretty good to see teeny tiny numbers on the scale, but thats not what keeps me going to the gym each night...

What keeps me going is me.
I am worth it.
And guess what?
You are worth it too.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! You look great! But more importantly I can tell you feel great! I need to work harder at this.

    ReplyDelete