Kids

Kids

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Miss Chloe Mackenzie!!

It's a girl!!!
Chloe Mackenzie Malmberg
May 19, 2012
8:10 pm
6 lbs 15 oz

Oh man, I am so happy she is here! I don't think I have ever been been so excited for a baby to come! I had to hold myself back throughout Nickie's whole pregnancy because my excitment was pretty intense. I think maybe I am so excited because it's a baby that I get to truely enjoy, without it being mine! I have been the one in the family having babies lately, so I'm used to having to do all the hard work too. With Chloe, I get to love, snuggle and spoil her rotten, and at the end of the day, I get to give her back to her Mama. Yay! With that being said, I could have easily walked out the hosptital with her in my arms, after she was born. She is amazing! She is beautiful and petite, just like Nola was :) She has Nickie's nose and the most perfect face. Honestly, I am so in love!

Enough of me rambling on and on about how beautiful she is - look for yourself! I am so proud of you Nickie, (and Clint, of course) She is every bit worth it. Love you Chloe!!






No comments:

Post a Comment