Kids

Kids

Sunday, May 27, 2012

So long Facebook

I have a confession. I, Jess Walton, am a recovering Facebook addict.

For quite some time, I have been a slave to my FB account. I would spend countless hours each and every day doing absolutely nothing, on Facebook. I would find myself becoming irratable and moody after sitting in front of the computer for so long, yet I would continue to go back.

Last week, my friend posted this as her status,

'Do something worthwhile today.'

I obeyed and I deleted my Facebook account. And honestly, it has been the best decision I could have made. Now, my days are full, FULL of things that truely are 'worthwhile'. I play with Nola and Robbie together, and seperate. I make healthy meals, clean my home, enjoy my kids, visit with my husband and even have time to sink into a good book. I had never realized how valuable my time was, and now that I have, I want to use it wisely.

Long story short, I have a life again and we are all alot happier.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you. I am so over facebook too. I rarely go on it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great job! It can be so time consuming!!! Enjoy all those new books you are going to read!

    ReplyDelete