Kids

Kids

Monday, July 30, 2012

10 month stat!


Weight: 17 lbs 6 oz
Diaper: 3
Clothes: 9 month shirts, 3 month pants
Teeth: 4

Favourites
FOOD - cheerios, banana baby food, rice, noodles, big boy food :)
TOY - bells, Nemo, the blinds
SONG - 'My best friend', 'Popcorn popping'
ACTIVITY - cruising, snuggling Mom, playing on Mommy and Daddy's bed, playing in blankets

Loves
- playing with his sister. He crawls after her and then all over her! Each time he sees her, he squeals with joy!
- snuggling with Mom. He is such a Mommy suck, but I don't mind! I love snuggling with this boy. Nola wasn't much of a snuggler, so it feels really good to have him nuzzle into my chest :)
- talking. This kid yammers all day long! He never stops.
- watching Nola jump on her bed. I proably shouldn't be letting it happen, but I can't bring myself to stopping them! Nola jumps and jumps, shouting 'Look at me! Look at me Robbie!' while he watches and laughs. Its darling!
- exploring the house. I never know where I am going to find the kid! Most often he is under the kitchen table or in the bathroom.
- being tickled :)

Dislikes
- getting his face wiped.
- being tired.
- getting dressed or getting his diaper changed.

What's new!
- he can clap!! He doesn't do it everytime we ask, but he does sometime.
- pee-a-boo! While driving home from Calgary, he would pull his blanket up over his face and then drop it down, flashing me a big smile! We did it for over an hour!
- he is allergic to peanuts :( He had the tiniest taste of some dessert with peanut butter in it and within seconds he was covered in hives. Poor little guy.

Mommy loves
- his snuggles. He loves to cuddle in and rest his head on my chest. I love you!
- listening to his stories. I can only imagine what he's trying to say!
- watching him sleep. Such an angel!
- chasing him! I get down on my hands and knees and crawl after him. He gets so excited he usually falls over. Its awesome!

Love you Big Boy!

1 comment: