Kids

Kids

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Who I am

Who I Am...

I am...a mother.
I want...cake.
I have...the most amazing children in the world.
I wish...everyone could be as happy as I am.
I hate...seeing others hurt.
I fear...sharks.
I hear...my kids playing in the living room.
I search...for ways to serve.
I wonder...how many children I'll have.
I regret...eating so much junk.
I love...music. It completes me.
I ache...for those who are struggling.
I always...kiss my family goodnight.
I usually...eat some sort of junk everyday.
I am not...a crafter. To be honest, I really don't enjoy it.
I dance...at ZUMBA!
I sing...everyday. Its my favourite.
I often....feel self conscious.
I sometimes...
I cry...a lot.
I am not always...a good person.
I lose...something everytime I leave the house.
I am confused...easilty.
I need...my family and my guitar.
I should...get off here and play with my kids.

3 comments:

  1. Love all the new family pictures. Super cute. Didn't know you played the guitar. That's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not enjoy doing crafts either. At McKenna's dance recital there was a zumba performance and its my kids absolute favorite. They watch it over and over. It looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelli, you need to try it! You should come to a class with me!

      Delete