Kids

Kids

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Family photos 2012

A few weeks ago we went to Henderson and got some family photos taken. I think they turned out great! I just love my kids so much and the photographer caught their little personailties! The only way we could get Nola to smile was to bring out the babies, but we didn't mind! This is such a wonderful age and stage of her life and Sesame Street is a big part of it! Robbie was being a ham, showing off his goofy teeth. I love it!

Our photographer was great! Her name is Judy Walter and she is just getting started. Her session was reasonably priced and she was great with the kids. If you are interested in her, leave a comment and I'll get you her e-mail address!

Here they are! My beautiful family. I am one lucky gal :)

























No comments:

Post a Comment