Kids

Kids

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

12 month stat!


Weight: 19 lbs 1 oz
Height: 30 inches
Diapers: 4
Clothes: 12-18 month sleepers and shirts, 6-9 month pants
Teeth: 4

FAVOURITES
Food - anything! This kid is an eating machine! For example, he ate just as much ravioli as I did for dinner last night.
Toy - his new ride-on truck, especially when Daddy pushes him around on it, his sippy cup, the heilium balloons left over from his party
Game - riding his truck, being chased, jumping on his and/or Nola's bed, climing up on to Mommy and Daddy's bed

Loves
- to eat.
- to explore.
- to nap.
- to observe.
- to snuggle.
- to yell.

Dislikes
- getting dressed.
- getting his face wiped.
- getting into his carseat.

Milestones
- his FIRST STEP! He took his first step on September 25. Well, he took his first 4 steps! He walked from my bed to the wall without falling down!
- SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!!!!! YAHOO! My word, I have never been so excited. It's been great!

What's new
- bye-bye formula! He's now on to milk!

Mommy loves
- our snuggles. By this age, Nola would never snuggle me. She was always go, go, go! Even though Robbie is busy, he always makes time to take a little break, and come give me a snuggle.
- his teeth. Hehe, they are so cute! When he smiles, he scruntchs up his nose and shows off his goofy teeth :)
- when he wakes up. Whether first thing in the morning, or after his nap, he is just so happy! He jumps in his bed and claps when we go in to get him. Melts my heart!

I can't believe you are one! I love you with all my heart, Rob. Thanks for being my bestest little buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment