Kids

Kids

Thursday, October 4, 2012

My little darling

Nola is 2, which can be trying. Yesterday, however, was so amazing. It went like this

- Nola wakes up with a smile on her face and greeted me with 'Good morning Mummy! Did you have a good sleep?'

- She sat up at the table and ate her breakfast with Robbie and I.

- We got ready and went to the mall to see Grandma and Grandpa. She walked with me like an angel, holding my hand the whole time, using her manners and charming all she passed.

- She left the mall, and Grandma and Grandpa, in a great mood, with a smile on her face.

- When we got home, she went right to her bed for a nap...and she act actualy slept! This is a huge deal! She hasn't napped in 2 weeks.

- After her nap, she played with Robbie in the living room until Daddy came home.

- She greeted Daddy by running up to him for a big hug!

- She ate all of her supper like a champ. No complaints! After the meal she said, 'Tank tou Mummy! Dat was sooo tasty!'

- Nola, Robbie and I went into Lethbridge for a Norwex party. I was nervous taking the kids, but Doug was busy and couldn't watch them. It so happened that my friend Stacey's husband, Tobiah, was watching their boys downstairs at the party, so Nola and Robbie went down to play with them. Tobiah said the kids were great! I couldn't hear any crying, so that was a good thing :)

- At the end of the party, so came upstairs and had a treat. She was very kind and sweet.

- She left the party saying 'Tank tou! See you soon!' and held my hand as we walked to the car.

- While putting her down, we started singing 'Soft Kitty' to her kitty baby, and then we both burst out laughing! We would try again, but one of us would crack and we'd both end up laughing.

That was my day. The most amazing day with my little darling. Nola is such a blessing in my life and I am eternally grateful to be her mother. I am the luckiest woman on the planet.

Love you La-La!

1 comment:

  1. Good days make the not so good ones worth it. Good for her.

    ReplyDelete