Kids

Kids

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Let us give thanks

We had a wonderful holiday weekend for Thanksgiving. On Sunday, I cooked a feast for my Mom. She has done so much for me, I wanted to do something for her. It turned out really yummy and we stil have tons of left-overs! It was a great evening.



On Monday, we headed out to Medicine Hat to see Megan, Matt and the kids. Grandma and Papa were there too, which was awesome. It was such a wonderful time. Everyone seemed to enjoy each others company, so much indeed that I did not take a single piture! I was too busy enjoying my nephews and niece. Jaxon, Orin and Ami are very special to me. I don't get to see them too often, so when I do I savor every moment. One of my most favourite things about those kids is that every visit turns into a dance party :)

This year, as in all, I have so much to be grateful for. I am most grateful not only for my family, but for the knowledge I have that the family is central to our Heavenly Fathers Plan of Happiness. It is through and by our families that we are able to experience the highest levels of joy in this life. I know this to be true. I am grateful to my Savior, Jesus Christ, for not only dying for me, but for living for me. By setting the example of how I want to live me life.

Let us give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment