Kids

Kids

Thursday, October 18, 2012

I want to see the temple


On Saturday, October 13, we went up to the Calgary Temple Open House. The best part? We were able to go with AJ and Sarah! It was so amazing to be able to share something with my family that is so special and scared to us. Of course, the temple is breathtaking - no one can argue that. Word's can't describe what its like to be standing in the Celestial room, and to look over and see your brother :)

After the tour, we went out to take pictures. Nola and AJ were hilarious! They chased each other around and had so much fun. We are so lucky to have AJ and Sarah in our lives - they are the best Aunt and Uncle my kids could ask for. Nola has been talking about them ever since we went!

Lucky for me, I get to go again this weekend with my parents. Yay!












1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a nice day for a visit to the temple. I saw the bird on you wall in your Thanksgiving post. You DO decorate:) you said you didn't. It looks awesome. Next time you will have to paint for yourself.

    ReplyDelete