Kids

Kids

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Second trimester!!

Today, I have hit my second trimester. Wahoo!! Here is to hoping it is better than my first.

A friend of mine did this on her blog with her last baby, and I thought it was kind of neat, so I'm going to do it too!

WEEK: 14
CRAVINGS: None really. I am just getting the bare minimum down and trying to keep them there.
WEIGHT GAIN: -7 lbs
MOVEMENT: nothing yet. With the other two, I felt them at 16 weeks :)
GENDER PREDICTION: girl, yet I have had MANY vivid dreams that we are having a boy.
MATERNITY CLOTHES: from day one! Honestly, I love maternity clothes. With being sick, I do not like any pressure on my stomach.
SICKNESS: you betcha!
BABY SIZE: lemon :)
MOOD: sick and tired, but trying to be optimistic!
WEDDING RINGS ON/OFF: on
STARTING TO SHOW: nope.
LOOKING FORWARD TOO: feeling baby move, showing.
NICK-NAMES: uhh....nothing. I guess it's just 'baby'

I am not going to do a picture with this post as A) I am not showing and B) I feel gross. I am excited for this sweet little babe to grow! I can't wait to meet him/her!

No comments:

Post a Comment