Kids

Kids

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Boxing day

Another wonderful day!!

We met up at the mall Nana and Papa at noon to take the kiddies to the movie! We watched 'Alvin and the chipmunks'. The movie was so cheesy and cute - perfect for a bunch of littles :) There was a commercial for Ice Age at the beginning and it was SO funny! Nola and Robbie were laughing so hard - it was adorable. The kids did great for the whole show - even John!!! As long as John was eating something, he was good to go (surprise, surprise)

  After the movie we headed back to our place to get John down for a nap. We ate  some bun-wiches and cake and then made ice cream in my new ice cream maker!! I'll tell ya, that thing is slick! We made Greek yogurt, honey, vanilla and strawberries into the most DELICIOUS ice cream. I am drooling just talking about it...

While the ice cream was ripening, Papa and Doug cracked open the Wii! We all has turns playing together and it was very fun. 




The weather started to turn and Mama and Papa decided to get on the road. Mom had her Bosch here, so she quickly whipped up some pizza dough before she left and then set Nola in charge of being my kitchen helper. Nola loved that, especially because she was very sad to see nana and papa leave. Nola and I made up the pizzas and we had a family picnic downstairs and watched the Chipettes.





John wanted to help too :)




Another perfect day with my perfect family. Thank you, Mama and Papa, for the best Christmas ever. I know it won't always be like this, so I am extra grateful for what we have. I love you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment