Kids

Kids

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Randoms catch-up

It has been ages since I have posted! Well, only a month, but I have a lot of catch up to do! It's been a crazy month of sickness and pre-Christmas festivities. 

Here are some pictures that I love but don't really fit in anywhere.

Love my family!!
Sleepy boy


Nola rented 'Barbie: The Princess and the Popstar' from the library and she is obsessed!! Nola is my little popstar :)
Play-doh ice cream cones!


Mommy and Nola date night! We went Christmas shopping and had some Tim Bits at the mall.

Daddy snuggles
More Daddy snuggles. Poor John was very sick with croup.

Johns obsession - watching Monster Trucks on YouTube. 

Snuggling brothers!!!! They are friends!! Finally!! It's been a long couple months of constant fighting between these two since Nola has started school, but they have turned a new leaf and actually play together! Yahoo!
Grandpa :)
Breakfast and a show
Cottage cheese face!
Dump truck seat
Wednesday mornings are so special to me. Nola and Rob both go to school and I get a couple hours just with John. We usually do the shopping and I love every minute of it!!!
The kids wrapped their own presents this year!!!
I love this sweet face.
Bahaha!!!! Nola's cure for a runny nose!
Hanging at the drs office.

No comments:

Post a Comment