Kids

Kids

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

A day with Dori!!!

Yesterday, the kids and I headed up to Calgary to visit Dori and Miss Lou!! I totally lucked out that it just happened to be the same day a Rob's allergist appointment (which I'll blog about later). Nola was especially excited to see our little Arya. She kept saying 'I can't wait to go be a big cousin!!!' As soon as we walked in the door, Arya grabbed Nola's hand and took her off to play. It was darling to watch.
 
We played, are some yummy pizza and watermelon and then Rob and headed out for his appointment. Dori was a life saver - I couldn't imagine having to bring Nola and John with me!! 

When we got back we played in the back yard, had a Popsicle treat and Dori and I got to visit while the kids played.




Now just look at this face. Look at her.


Miss Lou, I am so madly in love with you!! I have always felt such a connection with you. I love to FaceTime and see that sweet face, or when you tell me stories over the phone. I love the great big hugs you give and my personal fav, the big, wet smooches right smack dab on the lips. I am always here for you my darling, always. I can't wait to play some more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment