Kids

Kids

Saturday, July 11, 2015

The time has come!

Best. News. Ever.


No no, I am not pregnant. It's even better ....
Sarah is!! AJ and Sarah are expecting their first baby!! She is due Jan 9, 2016 and I am legit freaking out. Not to make this about me, but I have been waiting a long time for this. Haha! I have had the privilege of watching AJ and Sarah be the most amazing uncle and auntie ever to my kids, and soon it will be my turn to return the favour.

Sarah is going to be the most amazing mother! I cannot wait to watch her :) AJ is going to be a natural...I just know it. I am kinda hoping they have a girl, just so I can watch her wrap my brother around her little finger :)

This is the most amazing and worth while journey in the world. I am so excited for AJ and Sarah.

Can't wait to meet you little one! I'm gonna spoil you rotten!!

No comments:

Post a Comment