Kids

Kids

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Happy birthday Nola!

Today, my sweet little Nola Mae turned 6!!  We had such a lovely day. I woke up to discover Nola was sleeping on our bedroom floor (which has become a relatively regular occurance) so I was able to sing her Happy Birthday to wake her up. She climbed into bed with me and we enjoyed a nice snuggle. After breakfast we had a shower together and then she opened her present from us. The boys have her their presents at her birthday party last week.






Doug stayed home from work and was able to go to school with Nola for the morning. Nola was on cloud 9!! She had birthday cupcakes and oranges for her snack. Doug said she introduced him to everyone as 'Douglas'. Haha! Too cute!

After school, we met up with Nana and Papa at Montana's for lunch! Nola kept explaining that she was both excited and nervous to wear the moose hat, but she did great! I have a connection with the owner of Montana's, so when the staff came out to sing for Nola, the WHOLE staff came! The waiters, waitresses, cooks and management. How special!







She was also tickled that she got two desserts - the birthday ice cream and the Popsicle she ordered with her kids meal :)


After lunch we headed home, got John down for a nap, watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and relaxed. It was a perfect day for a perfect girl.

My sweet Nola, I am so madly in love with you! Happy birthday, my darling.

1 comment:

  1. She is such a beautiful girl in all ways. Sounds like a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete