Kids

Kids

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Best. Weekend. Ever.

At the beginning on January, Doug, Nola, Robbie and I headed out to Medicine Hat for a fun filled weekend with Megan, Matt and the kids. We knew we were going to have a good time, but I don't think we were prepared for that much fun! Weekend highlights

- we made muffins together :) It is such fun baking with family!
- Due to the warm weather we have been having, the boys got to play on the dirtbikes! Nola was so happy to go out for a rip on the 50.
- swimming!! Robbie had his first swimming experience and Nola went on a waterslide! It was awesome.
- dance party!!! My FAVOURITE part of the weekend was our dance party! While making dinner, we blasted the tunes and danced! The kids were hilarious!! Orin is actually a really good dancer, while Ami and Nola (and Megan) were just ridiculous! Haha, I have never laughed and smiled so much in my life!
- Doug got to watch supercross. He was a happy boy!
- we introduced Matt to Triple D (Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives) and he was pretty excited about it! Haha!

I love my family so much. I have been so blessed to marry into such an amazing group of people! I love my sisters and brothers so much! I can't wait for more fun times with the Mays :)

Disclaimer: Some of these pictures are poor quality, however they mean the world to me!










2 comments:

  1. Looks like an awesome time! The dance party looks like SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love and totally appreciate that you take the time to blog. I love to catch up on your family and see how everyone is growing. I know that you regularily check in with Britt and Simone, which is great, and I'm not saying I need a phone call or anything I just love to see the joy that your decisions have brought into your life. I can only hope that one day your family will come to see that total joy and have a desire to accept that joy into their lives.

    ReplyDelete