Kids

Kids

Friday, October 2, 2015

'Daddy a 'Cotia'

Mid September, Dougie traveled to Nova Scotia for work. He was only gone for 6 days, but boy did we miss him! I know I have rambled on and on about how amazing Doug is, but here is some proof of his awesomeness.


Exhibit A: a treasure map.
Exhibit B: gifts.
Before Doug left, he wrote out three different treasure maps, wrapped three separate sets of gifts and then hid them in the house.






Exhibit C: three ecstatic kids getting gifts from their sorely missed Daddy.


Exhibit D: gifts for mom. Doug brought me back some chocolate milk and hand made chocolates. SO tasty!

That's my Dougie - being an engaged, loving Daddy while 5000km away on business. How I love this man!!

He had a great time in his trip. It was really busy but he got to do some fun things! The lead auditor does CrossFit, so one night he went to the CrossFit gym. Also, his buddy Todd, whom we haven't seen since before we were married, lives out their and he was able to visit. I am SO happy they were able to catch up. Todd made sure Doug had his first lobster!! I mean c'mon! You cannot go to Nova Scotia and NOT eat lobster!



While Doug was gone, and still now, John always asks 'A daddy a 'cotia?' Meaning, 'Is Daddy in Nova Scotia?' He is too cute!

I am so happy Doug had a great trip. I love you Baby! You deserve all the best in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment