Kids

Kids

Monday, October 5, 2015

Time with Miss Lou

We made another trip up to see Auntie Dori and Miss Lou. It was wonderful, as usual. Miss Lou was napping when we got there, so Dori and I visited while the kids played in the backyard. Nola was playing baseball and was so good! She was hitting the ball back to back. We told her Nana would be proud :)



After Miss Lou woke, we played inside and made lunch. Nola and Arya are way too cute together. They had themselves a little tea party :)




A few years back, Ami gave Nola some of her special toy horses and instructed Nola to play with them and take care of them. Nola has loved them and played with them so much since she got them, but as we were getting ready to leave to go to Dori's, she knew what she had to do. She packed up the big horse and informed me that she wanted to be a good big cousin, just like Ami, and she wanted to give Arya the horse. 


Nola was so happy when she gave it to Miss Lou. It amazing to see my sweet child doing Christ-Like deeds, and most importantly, to see her notice the Spirit prompting her and then reassuring her that what she is doing is right. Her happiness came from The Lord, and it was my pleasure to teach her that.

I love Dori. Like lots and lots. She is one of my best friends, who happens to be my sister in law. We talk all the time about anything and everything. We always seem to be on the same wave length, calling each other when the other is down or frustrated. She respects me, and I her. She is loving, firm, insightful, funny and totally pregnant! Haha!! I love pregnant women - they are hilarious! 

We love spending time with our family :)





1 comment:

  1. Nola is such sweetie. Cora said she would love to do a picture for you. She needs to know size and on what. Like a canvas or paper etc.

    ReplyDelete