Kids

Kids

Friday, October 2, 2015

Nola and John

Nola and John - what a pair! They both adore each other and it's no wonder why. Nola is a super sister...always there to help, play and love. John worships the ground Nola walks on. Watching them together melts my heart over and over again. Here are just a few of their tender moments I have caught on camera.

For Doug's birthday, AJ and Sarah have him a Transformers card that talked when you opened it. Well, I can tell ya that AJ and Sar sure got their money's worth, as this card was played with until it ran out of batteries! Once the batteries started to die, it was tricky to make it work, so Nola sat with John and helped him. Each time it would work, Johns eyes would light up and he would exclaim 'Tank Tou No-ah!!'



Playing at the park :)





New library books 





My children are nothing short of a blessing. Thank you, my sweet littles, for completing my heart.

1 comment:

  1. So many sweet moments caught on camera. They are precious.

    ReplyDelete