Kids

Kids

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Chop!

I finally got the guts to take John for a haircut. Unlike many, I really did not like his long, curly hair. He always looked unkempt and crazy! The only reason why his hair got so long is because the last time he got it cut, he screamed like that stylist was cutting his arms off...no joke. He cried so hard he started to gurgle and turn purple. So ya, I was pretty nervous to do that ever again. 
Last Saturday we rolled the dice and brought him to the salon. As soon as he saw the cape, he flipped. The stylist just suggested we don't use the cape and believe it or not, it worked like a charm! I wore the cape while John sat on my lap. We were a huge mess after it all but hey, he was happy! I am sure looking at motorcycle magazines was a big help too.

So here he is!

Before


After



Whether you are pro crazy curl hair or not, you cannot deny how handsome this little man looks with new 'do.

2 comments: